Saturday, 12 July 2008
The fact that tattoos are a common thing on these days, this stuff can be normally seen on most people who are tattoo craze. Tattoos are considered popular than ever before where research has shown that nearly 1 in every 4 people have at least one remarkable tattoo.
Oh well, I got one for myself then, hehehe… Every entity chooses their great designs to be more creative with their ink. And hell yeah! Lots of interesting popular tattoo designs that most ink enthusiast still desire to put it on their virtuous body. Gotcha! Read down there some details on awesome tats!
The tribal tattoos which are considered to be the most popular designs are also known for hundred of years and still up to this time their designs continues to evolve and become even more complex when it comes to designs and styles. Tribal tattoos in fact can be the traditional black style or the colorful ones that can cover every area of the body.
Considering the old school tattoos however are also trendy. These styles are common way back in the 60’s. The anchors and the swallow designs are somehow gaining their popularity back in the art of ink as females and males are getting them to be tattooed on their fleshy.
The lower back tattoos to some extent are commonly be seen on most women. Since the lower back is a painstaking area on women it is also the ideal spot where they used to place their tattoo. Tribal designs, dragons, flowers and other symbols are awesome marks as well. But some women on the other hand include tribal that spreads so that it could cover the base of their hips.
Furthermore, the dragon designs are added on the most popular tats as they are already known in the past. But recently dragon art on ink is starting to get their popularity again as many fanatic of this design are eager to tattooed it on their body as a sign of good luck. The design can be a mythical dragon or an ancient Chinese dragon. However, dragon marks are great when tattooed on the chest of males and back of females. Some guys also do prefer it to be on the upper region of their arms or tend to cover just one side of their chest.
Monday, 07 July 2008
The portraits of the “Anger of the Hands” are my simple art works on oil pastel. I made these out of my creativity and desire to express what goes beyond my mind, my heart and my hands. I started having a hobby like this since I was a kid and I guess I still save those sketch and design way back at home
goin’ to post it here when I retrieve them If I can remember then, I really don’t have the guts to show my works to other people since I have the feeling of getting shrink when they can’t appreciate every single thing that I make. Duh! Not all humans know how to cherish the work of art.
But now, I’m gonna share all these stuffs out here….just an outlook of being ingenious to life.
[see album for larger view of the image]
Thursday, 03 July 2008
Just got my life inked. The tattoo is placed at the right side of my back. It’s a Koi fish which means love and affection. It is also a symbol of love and friendship in Japan . It is closely related to goldfish where in fact its style of breeding and ornamentation has become very similar. Actually, the Koi and tattoos of Koi are traditionally considered as lucky. The word koi comes from Japanese which simply means “carp” that also includes the dull grey fish and the brightly colored varieties.
Saturday, 28 June 2008
One thing why I’m so blessed is that I got a brother who’s so much gifted with his bare hands. I don’t exactly know where he got his ability to draw or to paint, but huh, maybe it runs in the blood, heheheh… He is Omar. My family and I first notice his skills when he was still a kid. He drew too much and when he first stepped on school he used to join the poster making contest. He often won the contest until he became the constant representative of the poster making category. As I remember at the age of seven he was already sent to Cebu City, Baguio, Aklan and other places to represent his school.
He was a small but terrible boy by that time; now see how he’s gone far. He’s a total grown up guy, and he’s the artist of the fam. With his looks, oh, don’t bother! He got his own styles to amaze other humans, hahah! I used to get irritated the way he dressed up but later on I need to adopt everything he has in his life. I love this guy, and he’s the best bro that I have…. Aside from being a sister, I still try to be a great friend to him. We used to have the same likes when it comes to music, fashion, stuffs, and we even have common friends that make us more close to each other. And hmmmm… one thing I like most with this art guy is that he used to lend me money whenever I’m broke, hahahaha! That’s the good thing of having an utmost bro like him! I got some of his paintings here.
Check 'em out and see how awesome the art are...
7 ft. coconut painting
7 ft. shrub painting
3 ft. rooster paintings
(other paintings soon to be posted)
Tuesday, 24 June 2008
Angelina Jolie Tattoos
Oh hell! I didn’t even expect Angelina Jolie would have a lot of tats in her body since it was not all shown on all her movies… Sources (http://www.freetattoodesigns.org )said that AJ’s tats were covered with make-up every time she’s making a film. Her every single awesome tattoo is momentous so see what’s in her body and see where they are placed.
Angelina Jolie is a famous actress with a serious love for tattoos, she's regularly featured in celebrity news magazines and websites with one of her new tattoo designs. She has at least a dozen tattoos over her body and she also has quiet a lot experience with tattoo removal (see the end of this article for the tattoos that she had removed).
When shooting a film, her tattoos are covered with makeup. Each one of her tattoos have a special meaning.
Here's an overview with pictures of Angelina Jolie's tattoos:
This Gothic letter tattoo between her shoulder blades says "Know Your Rights". It's the title of a song of her favorite band.
This tattoo on her left shoulder blade was, just like the tiger tattoo, done by tattoo artist Noo (aka Sompong) Kanhphaiin in a hotel in Pathum Thani, 16 miles north of Bangkok. It is a Buddhist Pali incantation written in Khmer script, the language of Cambodia. It is there to protect her and her adopted Cambodian son Maddox from bad luck.
Here's the translation:
May your enemies run far away from you.
If you acquire riches, may they remain yours always.
Your beauty will be that of Apsara.
Wherever you may go, many will attend, serve and protect you, surrounding you on all sides.
This Arabic script tattoo on Angelina Jolie's right arm means "Strength of Will". It covers up the abstract lines tattoo she had done together with her ex Billy Bob Thornton.
This tattoo on her left underarm is the Roman number 13. She had it done because she doesn't believe in superstitions.
Later she had V MCMXL added to the tattoo. 13 May 1940 is the date when Winston Churchill gave a famous speech, in which he said: "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat".
This tattoo on Jolie's left arm are the words of Tennessee Williams:
"A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."
Angelina Jolie had this tattoo done in the presence of her mother.
This cross tattoo covers the little dragon with the blue tongue she had done in Amsterdam. Next to it is a phrase in Latin:
"Quod me nutrit me destruit", meaning "What nourishes me, destroys me."
Angelina Jolie had the cross tattoo done the day before she married Johnny Lee Miller in 1995. In her own words: "It was all symbolic, and it was a good thing, nothing dark."
This rune style tattoo on Angelina's wrist is the letter h. Depending on the source it is to remind her of her ex boyfriend Timothy Hutton or her brother, James Haven.
These numbers are the geographical coordinates (longitudes and latitudes) from the locations where her children first entered her life.
N11° 33' 00" E104° 51' 00" : the place in Cambodia where Angelina Jolie's eldest son Maddox was born.
- N09° 02' 00" E038° 45' 00" : the place in Ethiopia were her daughter Zahara was born.
- S22° 40' 26" E014° 31' 40" : the place in Namibia (Swakopmund) where Angelina gave birth to her biological daughter with Brad Pitt, Shiloh (Hebrew for "the peaceful one"), was born.
- N10° 46' 00" E106° 41' 40" : the place in Vietnam where Angelina's son Pax Thien was born.
The coordinates tattoo covers the place where the dragon tattoo and name of her ex husband Billy Bob used to be before they got lasered off. You can still see the dragon a bit.
This 12-inch long, 8-inch wide Bengal tiger tattoo on her lower back is Angelina Jolie's latest. It was done in Bangkok on July 8, 2004, during a 2 hour session by tattoo artist Sompong Kanhphai who also blessed it by chanting an ancient hymn. Sompong also did her Khmer tattoo. She had the tiger tattoo done to celebrate her Cambodian citizenship.
The tiger tattoo was done in the traditional Thai tattoo style with a manual needle. The tiger's tail covers her blue window tattoo.
Angelina wants to have yet another tattoo done in Thailand.
Removed or Covered Up Tattoos
This is Angelina Jolie's Asian dragon tattoo with the name of her second husband Billy Bob Thornton above it (added later). She had it removed after they broke up.
In an interview during the time of the tattoo removal procedure she said:
"I'll never be stupid enough to have a man's name tattooed on me again."
It took 5 visits to the tattoo removal clinic to erase the dragon and you can still see it a bit.
Jolie has 3 tattoos on her lower back: a tribal, a blue window and a tribal dragon.
The tribal dragon is now partly covered by the tiger tattoo.
The window is symbol for the fact that she always found herself looking through the window, wishing she was somewhere else. The window is covered up by the tail of the Bengal tiger. She had it covered because she is where she wants to be right now.
This dragon tattoo with blue tongue on Angelina's hip is covered up by the cross tattoo (see above). She got it in Amsterdam while she was drunk.
This abstract lines tattoo design on Angelina Jolie's right arm is a custom tattoo created by herself and Billy Bob Thornton. It is now covered up with the Arabic tattoo.
This tattoo on Jolie's left shoulder blade is the Japanese symbol for Death and it reminds her to live. She had it removed and now has the Khmer tattoo for her son Maddox on that place. This Japanese tattoo was her first tattoo ever.
This tattoo on her right arm is the Japanese symbol for Courage. Her ex husband Johnny Lee Miller had a matching tattoo, that's why she had it removed, it didn't feel like her own.
There are 3 more tattoos, but there are no pictures of them:
- Angelina Jolie had a tattoo below her naval which is probably removed. It depicted energy waves. She had it done in 1998 by Daemon Rowanchilde @ Urban Primitive Body Design.
- She has a tattoo in the pubic area referring to Billy Bob Thornton.
- Angelina has the letter M tattooed on the palm of her hand, a remembrance for her mother Marcheline Bertrand, who passed away.
Friday, 20 June 2008
Some updates to read from Music Blogs at Yahoo. See what's in here and what tells about your favorite heavy metal bands...
The 25 Best Heavy Metal Bands
Judas Priest are clearly one of heavy metal's most notable bands if only because in true metal spirit they never die. But the most enjoyable aspect of heavy metal isn't the power or the loudness, it's the endless, fruitless discussion over what actually constitutes "heavy metal."
First, there was the dubious distinction between "hard rock" and "heavy metal," then, of course, "punk" vs. "metal," then we had "crossover" bands who polluted the waters still. Now, with grindcore, screamo and other sub-varieties that make you wonder where are the "Log Cabin Metallists," it's to the point where you could argue that Cher and Ween should qualify somehow.
Well, I didn't have quite as cynical a take. But I did notice that I was favoring the old vs. the new. Maybe because everything is fresher the first time around. And while every single bio I receive on a new metal band tells me how UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER BANDS this one is, somehow, it isn't true. I'm not accusing anyone of lying, I just think that most bands and their supporters have what could be called "Parental Vision." That's where the only person who really believes you're beautiful is your mom or dad. These people want to believe their band doesn't sound like all the others and to highly trained ears--senior metallists, that is--the distinctions are obvious and concrete. To normal folks who are just looking to turn the radio up when they hear something they like, well, let's just say it's become pretty obvious why most metal has become part of a hardcore subgenre and not the mainstream phenomenon it once was.
Now for 25 performing outfits who have made Heavy Metal what it is.
24) Mercyful Fate: A Danish metal band fronted by a guy in slightly wrong Gene Simmons make-up, a screech that sends chills up your spine and a goofy fun-lovin' name like King Diamond. Yet, for all that, the guitar playing, the relentless rhythms and the obsession with Satanic gobblygook make them sureshots in my book. Slightly more entertaining than Venom, who were number 26 and therefore left off this list.
22) Uriah Heep: The roots of Spinal Tap? Albums such as Very ‘Eavy...Very ‘umble, Look at Yourself, The Magician's Birthday and High And Mighty sure seem to have conceptually influenced a strain of "mock metal," yet Uriah Heep with the amazing singing of David Byron, one of the originators of the heavy metal vibrato-laden moan, and the brooding organ of Ken Hensley jammed together as many styles as they could sneak past customs. Sometimes it was peanut butter and jelly, sometimes Rum & Coke and sometimes bananas and bar-b-que sauce. At least they tried.
20) Thin Lizzy: You'll see that I'm partial to bands who can write songs. Play as many notes as you like. Scream your lungs out. Tell me the world isn't fair. Hail Satan, if you must. Tell me more about how you're going to "rock me." Or tell me all about the people in a faraway galaxy who will one day communicate through the electric guitar. But I'll still take someone who can write: "Jailbreak," "Cold Sweat," "Whiskey In The Jar" and "The Boys Are Back In Town."
18) Guns N' Roses: With sides of punk and glam, Guns N' Roses coasted into the heavy metal mainstream with catchy tunes and a harder edge than their nerf-metal counterparts. There seem to be two kinds of heavy metal groups: ones that can't stay together and ones that never quit. Funny how everyone but Axl seems to be able to play nice with each other. They say money changes everything, but apparently not everything.
16) Dio: Ronnie James Dio is what we call a lifer. A Heavy Metal Zelig, always somewhere in the mix, whether it's with Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Elf or his own self-titled Dio. One of the originators of that vibrato-heavy metallic moan, Dio not only qualifies for a lifetime achievement award for his contributions to furthering the cause of Metal throughout the world but for Medicare in this country. And they credit him with that funny hand gesture!
14) Rush: Rush took a severe beating at the hands of critics for being a tad humorless about their high concepts. But they never whimpered and headed home. Nope. They had too many kids waiting for them in the stadiums who liked their high seriousness and looked forward to living in a future they would never actually live to see. 2112 is still a long ways away...They did it with guitars and they did it with synthesizers and they did it with a drummer who owned way too many drums. But to be fair, he uses all those drums. They're not just for show, like with some people.
12) Deep Purple: While Sabbath and Zeppelin have gone on to be immortalized, Deep Purple have fallen dangerously behind. Ritchie Blackmore deserves better than to be lumped in with the "Where Were They Then?" pile. "Smoke On The Water" may be obvious, but "Space Truckin'" and the rest of Machine Head should be textbook cases for all aspiring young hard rockers. And they were purple when only hippies were ruining the color and not dinosaurs and Prince.
10) Iron Maiden: Just caught a live concert of theirs from 1985 on--where else?--a sports network. Great, since the music networks can't be bothered. And boy did these guys look kind of funny with all that billowing smoke and weird prancing around--and those spandex tights. In some respects, almost as good as Spinal Tap, and in some ways better since they were serious. "Rime Of The Ancient Mariner" is ponderous, but the hoof-beating gallop of "The Trooper" and just about anything from The Number Of The Beast makes up for their inherent corniness.
8) Aerosmith: There are those who will swear they aren't heavy metal. Yeah, I know. They were once considered a Rolling Stones ripoff because Steven Tyler had big lips like Jagger and Joe Perry was the sullen shadow playing the role of Keith Richards. But this bluesy, R&B-based hard rock band wrote stuff like "Toys In The Attic," "Back In The Saddle" and "Draw The Line" before crashing, burning and reforming in the ‘80s to further a more commercialized rock sound that sure sounded like a lot of heavy metal at the time.
6) Metallica: Whether their new album this Fall brings them back up a few pegs remains to be seen, but before they started a virtual war with their fans over $$ (weird, coming from a band who'd already raked in more than most bands would see in a lifetime) and put out St. Anger, the album that made people think that maybe Load was worse than they originally rationalized, Metallica were once the lords of a new generation. Master Of Puppets remains one of the sacred treaties and the self-titled Black Album is that one metal album that non-metal people own and pull out to prove they "like" heavy metal.
4) Van Halen: Some metallists say these guys aren't metal because they like girls and to party and they cover the Kinks, Roy Orbison and Motown. But have you heard Eddie's tone? He re-taught the guitar for an entire decade and while they lose points for employing Sammy Hagar (whose band Montrose, you'll note, is absent from this list), they did once bring us that ultimate, premium, all natural ham of hams, the great David Lee Roth.
2) Led Zeppelin: Zep never stayed in one place too long and while Jimmy Page had an arsenal of riffs for aspiring young guitarists to emulate, the band coasted off into acoustic Hobbit tributes and art-rock when they got bored. But their complete demolition of the blues was damn impressive, whether it was Bonzo's beating the drums into submission or Bob Plant screeching for another inch of his love.
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
Unexplainable emotions. Bothered. I don’t know what to think… I feel lost … The other night I cried… It’s because I’m missin’ someone else’s presence. Damn am so sad and helpless that I can’t help myself to get up in the morning to go to work plus the pain I got with my eyes… Now last night I found myself alone by the dawn sittin’ on the bed with a cigar on the hand thinking something out of nothing. Gosh! I just get out of the room after the smoke and standby by the corridor of my dorm staring at the moon that glistens by the night…. I find hard to convey myself then, and not even a single utterance could clear up what goes beyond my mind and heart….
I miss him.
Now it’s another day again for me to face the anguish that I felt for someone…. Oh hell! Can somebody just send that guy home for me?! Nah! I’m being stupid again…. Sacrifice to get the price…. I guess…
Sunday, 15 June 2008
Actually, I’m a stuff toy maniac and a certified teddy hugger. I love collecting these things, and oops! Sometimes I do ask my friends to give me their cute stuffs whether they like it or not . My little brother has his own collections too and sometimes I used to steal it from him. Hahah, sounds funny but it’s true. I do have a lot of them at home where my hot momma put them together in a huge bag to keep them from getting unclean. I often buy them whenever I get attracted to the stuff and hell yeah even if I only got my last money for my expenses, I still intend to pay for it. oh well... these things make me smile especially when I'm depressed....I got some pictures out here so meet a few of them...
pussy (i gave it to sweet)
lil' mouse, kate, and Bernie
bhem's brown bear, and the other one is blue bunny
Saturday, 14 June 2008
My friendship is true I'm thankful to have Family and Friends like you!
Something to share with... and choose which are you.... a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean?
A carrot, an egg, and a cup of coffee...You will
never look at a cup of coffee the same way again.
A young woman went to her mother and told her about
her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how
she was going to make it and wanted to give up.
She was tired of fighting and struggling. It
seemed as one problem was solved, a new one arose.
Her mother took her to the kitchen. She filled three
pots with water and placed each on a high fire. Soon the pots came to
boil. In the first she placed carrots, in the second she placed eggs,
in the last she placed ground coffee beans. She let them sit and
boil; without saying a word.
In about twenty minutes she turned off the burners.
She fished the carrots out and placed them in a bowl. She pulled
the eggs out and placed them in a bowl. Then she ladled the coffee
out and placed it in a bowl. Turning to her daughter, she asked, ' Tell
what you see.'
'Carrots, eggs, and coffee,' she replied.
Her mother brought her closer and asked her to feel
the carrots. She did and noted that they were soft. The mother then
the daughter to take an egg and break it. After pulling off the
shell, she observed the hard boiled egg.
Finally, the mother asked the daughter to sip the
coffee. The daughter smiled as she tasted its rich aroma. The daughter
then asked, 'What does it mean, mother?'
Her mother explained that each of these objects had
faced the same adversity: boiling water. Each reacted differently.
The carrot went in strong, hard, and unrelenting. However, after being
subjected to the boiling water, it softened and became weak. The egg
had been fragile.
Its thin outer shell had protected its liquid
interior, but after sitting through the boiling water, its inside
hardened. The ground coffee beans were unique, however. After they
were in the boiling water, they had changed the water.
'Which are you?' she asked her daughter. 'When
adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Are you a carrot, an
or a coffee bean?
Think of this: Which am I? Am I the carrot that
seems strong, but with pain and adversity do I wilt and become soft and
lose my strength?
Am I the egg that starts with a malleable heart, but
changes with the heat? Did I have a fluid spirit, but after a death,
a breakup, a financial hardship or some other trial, have I
become hardened and stiff? Does my shell look the same, but on the
inside am I bitter and tough with a stiff spirit and hardened heart?
Or am I like the coffee bean? The bean actually
changes the hot water, the very circumstance that brings the pain. When
water gets hot, it releases the fragrance and flavor. If you are like
the bean, when things are at their worst, you get better and change the
situation around you.
When the hour is the darkest and trials are their
greatest do you elevate yourself to another level? How do you handle
adversity? Are you a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean?
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way. The brightest future will always be based on a
past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past
failures and heartaches.
When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. Live your life so at the end, you're the one
smiling and everyone around you is crying.